May 20, 2009

Shooting For the Best? Try the Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP

I recently have been in the market for a new digital camera and I started looking around to find one that was going to work for me. I had heard many good things about the Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP and I had saved up some money, so I decided to check it outfor myself. I was not disappointed in the least. Here are some of the things that I found in the Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP and absolutely loved.
Lay out of controls - The first thing that I must say about this camera is that I love the way that the controls are laid out. Everything that you are going to need to take a picture are right there and handy, and they are at your fingertips on the right side of your camera.
Weight - The second thing that I noticed right away about the camera was how light it was! I know that there are a lot of cameras that are on the market that are big and bulky, and that is something that I did not want. I was glad that this camera was lightweight.
Information - The information on the LCD screen helps you to get the best shot that you can. It tells you what your exposure settings are and includes some gridlines for straight shooting.
Options - The last thing that is great about this camera is that it provides you with plenty of options that will cover most of your shooting needs.
For more reviews and product info, visit Canon Powershot G10. For reviews on other digital cameras, visit http://cameras-galore.blogspot.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Pecunia

No comments:

Post a Comment